- Administrator / PA - Barnsley
- Cleaner (part time) - Barnsley
- Cleaner (part time) - Rotherham
- Cleaner (part time) - Huddersfield
Contract success with a new financial services client leads to commercial property renovations in South Yorkshire. The Vital Element will be transforming our client's new head office to tight deadlines and exacting quality standards, before moving our client into their new premises. The renovation project will showcase our full range of services which include:
- Internal demolition & building works to create new office and retail spaces,
- Energy saving replacement windows,
- We have strengthened our brand with a new website which showcases our full range of Facilities services.
- We have a new addition to the fleet to enable faster turnaround times for repairs and servicing!
Due to continued success we are looking for talented people to join our team. Recruitment is something that we simply do not rush. Making sure we get the right people is critical for our continued success and ensures our customers benefit from the service they deserve.
Cloud computing is quickly becoming the way to both run and do business. In pursuit of cost reduction and improved efficiency we recognise that cloud based IT offers greater efficiency and accessibility for staff, clients and suppliers alike. Nick Calcutt, Managing Director adds “Moving the financial aspect of our business to QuickBooks online offers greater accessibility for our staff and accountant. By moving away from server based systems we have the peace of mind that our data is secure and not subject to IT failures. This Software as a Service (SaaS) offers simplicity, the latest developments and great support.”
Securing new school grounds care contracts is testament to how our Grounds Care technicians’ attention to detail really does pay off. We understand the budgetary pressures our customers face and pride ourselves on working with them to deliver a service that is affordable whilst not compromising quality.